Saturday, May 26, 2018

Review of the Death of Superman (Part 2) event, by Trex!



First, this video was a nice suprise, as I had wondered what happened to Trex.  He was a long-time host of the DCUO podcase, but after about 200 episodes, he passed the torch onto other to continue (I think it has been discontinued now - so about 212 episodes exist).  However, he does have his own YouTube channel (well, he's had it for quite a while, but still), but good to hear he's still active (news to me, at least).




His review of "The Death of Superman (Part Two)", on the test service, reviews the raid, and points out that is is just a "style" event... not a "gear progression" event.  Frankly, I'm disappointed in this aspect, as I like leveling my toons, but it is what it is.  Do take a gander at the review above, and I'll see you in-world!

No comments:

Post a Comment